Shipping & Return Policy
We do not stock our holsters. All orders are custom made, to your specifications.
Orders are shipped as soon as they are made. Allow 10 - 14 business days, from order date, for manufacturing. Generally, shipping takes another two to three business days.
We use USPS (United States Postal Service) to deliver our orders.
Shipping address on Order - Your order must include a valid USPS mailing address. This is where your order will ship to. Orders returned to us due to an incorrect address will incur an additional $5.00 shipping charge. We will notify you and will re-mail after address is corrected and the additional charge is paid.
We will update your holster order with tracking information, when shipped.
Multiple Product Orders
In the case of orders with multiple products, we ship the entire order at the same time, after the last product has been made.
Cancellations & Returns
OUR E-MAIL IS TACTICALMEASURE@GMAIL.COM & OUR PHONE NUMBER IS 512-540-1144. WE WILL NOT RECOGNIZE ANY OTHER MEANS OF CONTACT.
We make every effort to be fair with our customers and to treat them as we would want to be treated. If we send you a product that is defective we will fix it, replace it or refund your money in full. If not defective, refer to the "Return " policy below.
IF YOUR FIREARM IS EXTERNALLY MODIFIED AND IS NOT A "STOCK" FIREARM, YOU HAVE TO LET US KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED. OTHERWISE, OUR HOLSTER MAY NOT FIT YOUR FIREARM AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OMISSION.
Issues with Retention are not defects and are easily corrected by adjusting the retention screw.
The information you provide on your order is critical. We rely on it to make a custom holster that will properly fit your firearm. Know your firearm. If you aren't sure what you have call us at 512-540-6665. and send us a picture. We will gladly help you and figure it out before you place an order. When in doubt, call us. We're here to help.
As a responsible gun carrier, we expect you to use common sense when deciding how to carry your firearm. If you conceal a full size firearm, we expect you to know that large guns do not carry as comfortable as smaller firearms. We also expect you to know that by attaching a light to a firearm you increase the weapon's overall size. Our holsters are not magical and can not transform a full-size gun into a sub-compact gun. We make what the customer orders and will not issue full refunds due to customer error or lack of knowledge.
- Cancellations on orders that are not yet in process will be refunded less a $5.00 Processing charge.
- Cancellations on orders that are in process will be treated as a "Return".
DO NOT JUST SEND AN ORDER BACK WITH NO REASON AS TO WHY. WE WILL NOT PROCESS ANY RETURNS WITHOUT SUCH DETAILS.
Tactical Measure offers a 30-day return policy on any defective product.
All returns are subject to the conditions detailed in this section.
As a gun carrier, we expect our customers to understand what they are ordering and its proper application. Since all of our orders are custom made, we do not accept full returns for reasons beyond our control.
Again; WE DO NOT INVENTORY HOLSTERS.
- Returned products must not be used, damaged or altered.
- Returns, on non-defective products, must be received by Tactical Measure within 10 days of customer receipt of order. Returns on defective products, for refunds, must be received by Tactical Measure within 30 days of customer receipt of order.
- Purchaser is responsible for the return shipping and packaging cost.
- We suggest that returns be made via a shipping service that offers tracking. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If determined, by Tactical Measure, to be defective, returns will be refunded in full or replaced.
- If determined, by Tactical Measure, to not be defective, returns will be refunded less a 50% charge for materials, labor and shipping.
Upon receipt of a returned product, Tactical Measure will handle in accordance with the above policy.
After 30 days of customer receipt, if our product breaks within one year, we will repair it or replace it.