Shipping & Return Policy
We do not stock our holsters. All orders are custom, made-to-order.
Orders are shipped as soon as they are made, allow 7 -10 business days, from order date, for manufacturing. Generally, shipping takes another two to three business days.
We use USPS (United States Postal Service) to deliver our orders.
Shipping address on Order - Your order must include a valid USPS mailing address. This is where your order will ship to. Orders returned to us due to an incorrect address will incur an additional $5.00 shipping charge. We will notify you and will re-send after address is corrected and the additional shipping charge is paid.
We will update your holster order with tracking information, when shipped.
The rate charged for standard USPS First Class shipping is a flat rate of $5.00. When shipped, you will be e-mailed and with tracking information.
Multiple Product Orders
In the case of orders with multiple products, we ship the entire order at the same time, after the last product has been made.
Cancellations & Returns
We make every effort to be fair with our customers and to treat them as we would want to be treated. If we send you a product that is defective we will fix it, replace it or refund your money. If not defective and we agree to a partial Return, we will refund the cost of the item only, less a 50% Restocking charge. Partial refunds may be approved for popular holsters for the most popular guns. The original shipping cost will not be refunded.
Issues with Retention are not defects and are easily corrected in about five minutes with a typical hair dryer. Different people like different levels of retention and we can not possibly know what an individual's preference is. On the top of our Home Page, select the tab labeled "Videos". Select the "Retention Adjustment" video to see how easy it is to adjust the retention on your holster.
The information you provide on your order is critical. We rely on it to make a custom holster that will properly fit your firearm.
- Cancellations on orders that are not yet in process will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations on orders that are in process are not refundable.
Tactical Measure offers a 30-day return policy on any defective product. All returns are subject to the conditions detailed in this section. Please call or e-mail us for a Return Authorization Number. All returns must have a Return Authorization Number to be accepted.
As a gun carrier, we expect our customers to understand what they are ordering and its proper application. Since all of our orders are custom made we can not accept returns for reasons beyond our control. We do not inventory holsters. If we notice something on an order that doesn't make sense to us, we call for clarification. We can not; however, catch all errors on orders.
- Returned products must not be used, damaged or altered.
- Any return received by Tactical Measure without the proper Return Authorization will not be refunded and will not be returned to purchaser.
- If determined, by Tactical Measure, to be defective , returns will be refunded in full or replaced.
- If determined, by Tactical Measure, to not be defective, Returns will not be accepted.
- Purchaser is responsible for the return shipping and packaging cost.
- We suggest that returns be via a trackable shipping service. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Refunds on Qualified returns can take up to three business days after receipt of the item.
Upon receipt of a returned product, Tactical Measure will remedy concerns in accordance with the above policy.
If our product is determined, by Tactical Measure, to be defective in any way, we will repair it or replace it.