Our AR/AK OWB (Outside the Waistband) magazine carriers are made of .06” Kydex and are designed to carry one rifle magazine on the belt. They are worn outside the waistband on either the right side of your body or the left side of your body. The carry angle on the belt is easily adjusted by re-positioning the belt clip. We make a magazine carrier specifically for polymer PMag magazines and a magazine carrier specifically for metal magazines. Choose from 31 colors.
Mag Carrier Features:
- Type – OWB (Outside the Waistband)
- Thickness - .06” Kydex
- Weight – 2.8 oz.
- Adjustable cant
- Speed Ease belt clips are our standard for OWB holsters
- Available in 1-1/2" or 1-3/4" belt widths
- Color - Choose from the 31 color options
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water. Remove mag from carrier before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary. Loctite threadlocker is applied at assembly to prevent screws from loosening, but it does occur.
- If clip becomes broken or damaged, replace immediately. Do not use product with a broken or damaged clip. We offer replacement clips and hardware at a reduced price and free shipping.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans