Custom Kydex: Bersa IWB (Appendix/Back) Holsters
- This custom Kydex IWB holster is not to be worn outside of the waistband. It is an inside the waistband custom gun holster.
- Designed for everyday concealed carry no matter how you are dressed, this custom gun holster will stay concealed while you still remain comfortable.
- Low profile minimalist design provides the most comfortable Appendix holster you've ever worn.
- Adjustable Retention
- Retention is not limited to just the trigger guard. It is spread through the entire length of the holster. Gun will not rock in our holster.
If you want to find a Bersa IWB holster for your concealed carry, then our custom gun holsters will be a great fit for you. Available in 31 colors, this custom Kydex IWB holster is perfectly crafted for your particular firearm. For a comfortable concealed carry, order a custom gun holster from Tactical Measure.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are ordering this holster to be worn on your back, order the opposite handling of your dominant hand. For example, if you are right handed, order a left handed holster.
- Inside the waistband holster
- Full Sweat Guard
- .08 inch Kydex holster thickness
- 1.8 ounce nominal weight
- Flush mount , tuckable strut or soft loop belt clips
- Optional claw and/or wedge
- Thread locker is provided to lock screws when optimal fit is found
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water. Remove your Bersa from holster before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clip as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
- Thunder 380
- Thunder 45
- Thunder Pro Ultra Compact, 9mm
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built-in to the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.