Custom Gun Holster: Bersa Two-Tone OWB Holsters
- This custom gun holster is designed for easy concealment for your Bersa model.
- Easily adjustable cant to make positioning easy.
- Adjustable retention helps you create the custom retention grip you want.
Whether you wear your Bersa gun while sitting, standing, and/or walking, you’ll be amazed at how comfortable this custom gun holster is. Kydex allows us to create a custom molded fit, and the adjustable retention lets you control the retention grip you want. With over 900 color combinations to pick from, this custom gun holster is designed for you. Select different colors for the front and rear panels to make the best Kydex holster for your needs. The Speed Ease belt clips makes this OWB holster a must have for those who enjoy a minimalist design for easy concealment.
- Outside the Waistband
- .08 inch Kydex thickness
- 3.5 ounces nominal weight
- Speed Ease belt clips or Closed Loops are standard
- War Loops, Tech-Lock, Paddle Mounts and Thigh Rigs are available
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt width
- 31 color options
- Thread locker is provided to lock screws when desired cant is found
- Clean your Kydex OWB holster with warm non-abrasive soap and water. Remember to remove your Bersa firearm before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
- Thunder 380
- Thunder 45
- Thunder Pro Ultra Compact, 9mm
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.