Custom Gun Holster: Browning OWB Contoured Holsters
- Regardless of the position you are in, this custom gun holster will provide the comfort you seek in a holster.
- With a thickness of .08 inch of Kydex and a weight of 3.5 ounces, this is the best OWB holster you’ll find on the market.
- Custom made and hand crafted in the USA.
- Adjustable Retention for control.
- Lights and Lasers are available with this OWB holster.
With it's contoured design, this custom gun holster hugs the body and provides maximum comfort with minimal profile and printing. Available in 31 colors with adjustable cant belt clips. This Kydex holster is lightweight, durable and versatile. Worn on the outside of the waistband on either side of your body, you’ll remain comfortable while wearing this OWB custom gun holster while still easily concealing it.
- Outside the Waistband
- .08 inch Kydex thickness
- 3.5 ounces nominal weight
- Adjustable Retention
- Adjustable cant
- Speed Ease belt clips or Closed Loops are standard
- War Loops, Tech-Lock, Paddle Mounts and Thigh Rigs are available
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt width
- 31 color options
- Thread locker is provided to lock screws when desired cant is found
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water.
- Always remove your firearm before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.