Custom Gun Holster: TM Tac Pack
- Our TM Tac Pack is a great pack of three Kydex OWB holsters. They include one of each: OWB Contoured Holster, OWB Mag Carrier, OWB AR/AK Mag Carrier.
- If you’re looking for custom gun holsters that will allow you easy motion and are comfortable, then try this Tac Pack.
- Our custom Kydex holsters are easily adjustable and can be worn on either side of your body.
- Adjustable Retention
The benefit of the Tac Pack is that there are three different Kydex OWB Holsters in the pack. There is one of each: OWB Contoured Holster, OWB Mag Carrier, OWB AR/AK Mag Carrier. Each of these custom gun holsters is comfortable with an adjustable cant and a Speed Ease belt clip that allows you to put the custom Kydex gun holsters on either side of your body. With three custom gun holsters for the outside of the waistband, you’ll be satisfied with the versatility and lightweight they all offer.
- Outside the waistband
- .06 inch Kydex thickness
- Adjustable Cant
- Speed Ease belt clips
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt widths
- 31 colors to pick from
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water. Remove gun/mag from product before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
- If clips become broken or damaged, replace immediately. Do not use product with a broken or damaged clip. We offer replacement clips and hardware at a reduced price and free shipping.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in the America by Americans
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.