Holster Gun:TM Combo Pack
- In the combo pack, you’ll receive both Kydex OWB holster and IWB Contour holster.
- With the ability to allow you maximum movement, each of the holster guns in this combo pack will meet your needs.
- In the combo pack you’ll get one of each: IWB Contoured Holster, IWB Contoured Magazine Carrier, OWB Contoured Holster, and the OWB Contoured Magazine Carrier.
- Adjustable Retention
Why order one holster gun when you can order a combo pack with Kydex OWB holsters and in the waistband holsters? Each of our holster guns are able to be adjusted easily with the re-positioning Speed Ease belt clip. In addition, you’ll be able to use a Kydex OWB holster and an in the waistband holster. Both of these holsters will be comfortable whatever side of your body they are on and they are able to fit any type of gun. Order more gun holsters for a low price with Tactical Measure.
- Inside and outside the waistband
- .08 inches Kydex
- Free flowing cant on IWB products able to adjust with your body position
- Cant on OWB products with easily adjustable repositioning Speed Ease belt clip
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ belt widths
- 31 color options to pick from
Combo Package Includes:
- 1ea - IWB Contoured Holster
- 1ea - IWB Contoured Magazine Carrier
- 1ea - OWB Contoured Holster
- 1ea - OWB Contoured Magazine Carrier
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water. Remove gun/mag from product before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.