Custom Gun Holsters: Glock OWB Contoured Holsters
- We make positioning your custom gun holster effortless with easy-on, easy-off speed ease clips.
- We strive to make the best OWB gun holsters because we know what your looking for: comfortable, protects your gun, good retention and easily adjustable.
- Custom made and hand crafted.
- Adjustable Retention
- Lights and Lasers are available with this OWB holster
- If you want the best OWB holster, then consider the Glock OWB Contoured Holsters.
The Glock OWB Contoured Holster is one of our best OWB holsters. Made of .06” Kydex this custom gun holster is available in 31 colors. While still protecting your firearm, we strive to make each of our gun holsters the best by assuring that they are durable, versatile and lightweight. Whether you are sitting, standing, running or bending, this gun holster is secure and comfortable to wear, which is why it is the best. Worn on either side of your body, our OWB holsters can be easily concealed.
- Outside the Waistband
- .06 inch Kydex thickness
- 3.5 ounces weight
- Adjustable cant
- Speed Ease belt clips or Closed Loops
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt width
- 31 color options
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
- G42 w/TLR-6
- G43 w/TLR-6
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.