Tactical Gun Holsters: Glock OWB Two Tone Contoured Holsters
- With over 900 color combinations available, our tactical gun holsters are one-of-a-kind.
- We aim to offer the best OWB holsters for your comfort.
- Our tactical gun holsters will protect your gun while remaining sturdy, versatile, and lightweight.
For everyday use and easy concealment due to our minimal design, our custom Kydex tactical gun holsters are catered to each individual. We created the best OWB holster that is able to meet all of your needs. Our tactical gun holsters are lightweight, durable, and versatile. Worn on the outside of your waistband, you can wear them on either side of your body with easily adjustable positions.
- Outside the waistband
- Choose from our colors at the bottom of the page
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt widths
- Speed Ease belt clips
- Adjustable cant
- Adjustable Retention
- 3.5 ounces in weight
- .06 inch Kydex in thickness
The attached pictures are for illustration purposes only. We do not present them as any particular model.
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water. Remove gun from holster before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
- If clip becomes broken or damaged, replace immediately. Do not use product with a broken or damaged clip. We offer replacement clips and hardware at a reduced price and free shipping.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.