Custom Gun Holster: IWB Hybrid Contoured Holster
- This Contoured in the waistband holster is made of .08 inch Kydex outer layer and 1/8 inch bridle tanned leather inside layer.
- Equipped with dual tuckable struts which may be adjusted to desired cant.
If you’re looking for comfort and concealment, then this custom gun holster is designed for you. This low profile holster is contoured to hug the body. Available in 31 outside layer colors.
- Inside the waistband holster
- .08 inch Kydex thickness
- 1/8 inch bridle tanned leather thickness
- 2.5 ounces nominal weight
- Adjustable Cant
- RCS tuckable struts or Soft Loops
- Adjustable Retention
- Threadlocker is provided to lock screws when proper positioning is found
- Wipe kydex with clean rag and warm non-abrasive soap and water.
- Wipe leather with clean rag and leather cleaner.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clip as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built-in to the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.