Custom Gun Holster: Sar Arms Two-Tone OWB Holsters
- This custom gun holster is designed for lightweight, comfortable, and easy concealment.
- This Kydex OWB holster has an easily adjustable cant to make positioning easy.
- An adjustable retention helps you secure your Sar the way you choose.
Whether you wear your gun while you’re sitting, standing, or walking, you’ll be amazed at how comfortable this custom gun holster is. We use Kydex to provide the best concealed carry options, including a custom fit and minimal bulk without extra weight. With over 900 color combinations to pick from, this custom gun holster is made the way you want it. Select different colors for the front and rear panels to create a custom gun holster fit for your Sar. The Speed Ease belt clips make this OWB holster a must have for those who enjoy a minimalist design for easy concealment.
- Outside the Waistband
- .08 inch Kydex thickness
- 3.5 ounces nominal weight
- Adjustable Retention
- Adjustable cant
- Speed Ease belt clips or Closed Loops are standard
- War Loops, Tech-Lock, Paddle Mounts and Thigh Rigs are available
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt width
- 31 color options
- Thread locker is provided to lock screws when desired cant is found
- Clean your Kydex OWB holster with warm non-abrasive soap and water. Remember to remove your Sar firearm before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.