Custom Gun Holster: Sig Sauer IWB (Appendix/Back) Holsters
- Available in 31 colors, this custom gun holster can be styled to whatever you want.
- Worn inside the waistband, our Kydex gun holsters are able to be concealed no matter how you’re dressed.
- Low profile minimalist design provides the most comfortable appendix holster you've ever worn.
- Adjustable retention makes this one of the best holsters available.
- Retention is not limited to just the trigger guard. It is spread through the entire length of the holster. Gun will not rock in our holster.
Constructed of .08 inch Kydex, all of our best holsters are hand-molded and crafted for an unbelievably comfortable fit. Traditional ‘flush mount’ belt clip offers adjustable cant. Worn on either side of your body, this IWB custom Kydex holster is perfect and concealable for everyday use.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are ordering this holster to be worn on your back, order the opposite handling of your dominant hand. For example, if you are right handed, order a left handed holster.
- Inside the waistband holster
- .08 inch Kydex thickness
- Full Sweat Guard
- 1.8 ounce nominal weight
- Flush mount , tuckable strut or soft loop belt clips
- Optional claw and/or wedge
- Thread locker is provided to lock screws when optimal fit is found
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clip as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
- P225 A1
- P226 MK25 Navy
- P226 X5
- P250 Compact
- P320 Fullsize
- P320 Compact
- P320 Subcompact
- P320 Carry 45
- SP2022 Gen 1
- SP2022 Gen 2
When ordering, it is extremely important to identify the correct rail system. This is particularly important for Sig handguns. Sig Sauer utilizes two different rail designs; the Sig rail, which is a rounded rail and the Picatinny rail, which is a flat rail. Sig rails are usually found on earlier generations while the Picatinny rail is usually associated with newer generations. In the pictures below, the top picture illustrates a Picatinny (flat) rail and the bottom picture illustrates the Sig rail (rounded). Holsters made for one type of rail WILL NOT fit the other type, they ARE NOT interchangeable.
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built-in to the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.