Custom Gun Holsters: Sig Sauer OWB Contoured Holsters
- We make positioning your custom gun holster effortless with easy-on, easy-off speed ease clips.
- We strive to make the best holsters because we are firearms owners who understand what you're looking for. We know the best holsters are comfortable, protect your gun, provide good retention, and are easily adjustable.
- Ours are the best holsters because each one is custom made and hand-crafted
- Adjustable retention
- Lights and lasers are available with this OWB contoured holster
- If you want the best holster, then consider the Sig OWB Contoured Holster.
The Sig Sauer OWB Contoured Holster is one of our best holsters. Made of .06” Kydex, this custom gun holster is available in 31 colors. While still protecting your firearm, we strive to make each of our gun holsters the best by assuring that they are durable, versatile, and lightweight. Whether you are sitting, standing, running, or bending, this gun holster is secure and comfortable to wear. Worn on either side of your body, our contoured OWB holsters can be easily concealed.
When ordering, it is extremely important to identify the correct rail system. This is particularly important for Sig handguns. Sig Sauer utilizes two different rail designs; the Sig rail, which is a rounded rail and the Picatinny rail, which is a flat rail. Sig rails are usually found on earlier generations while the Picatinny rail is usually associated with newer generations. In the pictures below, the top picture illustrates a Picatinny (flat) rail and the bottom picture illustrates the Sig rail (rounded). Holsters made for one type of rail WILL NOT fit the other type; they ARE NOT interchangeable.
- Outside the Waistband
- .08 inch Kydex thickness
- Full Sweat Guard
- 3.5 ounces nominal weight
- Adjustable Retention
- Adjustable cant
- Speed Ease belt clips or Closed Loops are standard
- War Loops, Tech-Lock, Paddle Mounts and Thigh Rigs are available
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt width
- 31 color options
- Thread locker is provided to lock screws when desired cant is found
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
- P225 A1
- P226 MK25 Navy
- P226 X5
- P250 Compact
- P320 Fullsize
- P320 Compact
- P320 Subcompact
- P320 Carry 45
- SP2022 Gen 1
- SP2022 Gen 2
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.