Custom Gun Holster: Sig Sauer OWB Two-Tone Contoured Holsters
- This custom Kydex holster is designed for easy concealment.
- This Kydex OWB holster has an easily adjustable cant to make positioning easy.
- Adjustable retention and other features make this one of the best holsters on the market.
Whether you wear your gun while you’re sitting, standing, or walking, you’ll be amazed at how comfortable this custom Kydex holster is. With over 900 color combinations to pick from, this custom gun holster is designed for you and your Sig. Select different colors for the front and rear panels to make the best holsters your own. The Speed Ease belt clips make this OWB holster a must have for those who enjoy a minimalist design for easy concealment, making this one of the best holsters out there.
- Outside the Waistband
- .08 inch Kydex thickness
- 3.5 ounces nominal weight
- Adjustable Retention
- Adjustable cant
- Speed Ease belt clips or Closed Loops are standard
- War Loops, Tech-Lock, Paddle Mounts and Thigh Rigs are available
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt width
- 31 color options
- Thread locker is provided to lock screws when desired cant is found
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
- P225 A1
- P226 MK25 Navy
- P226 X5
- P250 Compact
- P320 Fullsize
- P320 Compact
- P320 Subcompact
- P320 Carry 45
- SP2022 Gen 1
- SP2022 Gen 2
When ordering, it is extremely important to identify the correct rail system. This is particularly important for Sig handguns. Sig Sauer utilizes two different rail designs; the Sig rail, which is a rounded rail and the Picatinny rail, which is a flat rail. Sig rails are usually found on earlier generations while the Picatinny rail is usually associated with newer generations. In the pictures below, the top picture illustrates a Picatinny (flat) rail and the bottom picture illustrates the Sig rail (rounded). Holsters made for one type of rail WILL NOT fit the other type, they ARE NOT interchangeable.
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.