Custom Gun Holster: Steyr IWB (Appendix/Back) Holsters
- Available in 31 colors, this holster can be styled to whatever you want.
- Worn inside the waistband, this Kydex gun holster is able to be concealed no matter how you’re dressed.
- Low profile minimalist design provides the most comfortable Appendix holster you've ever worn.
- Adjustable Retention
Constructed of .06 inch Kydex, our holsters are hand-molded and crafted for extremely comfortable fit. Traditional ‘flush mount’ belt clip offers adjustable cant. Worn on either side of your body, this IWB holster is perfect and concealable for everyday use.
- In the waistband holster
- .06 inch Kydex thickness
- 1.8 ounce weight
- Modified drop style, flush mount or tuckable strut
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clip as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built-in to the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.