Steyr OWB Contoured Holsters
- We make positioning your custom Steyr holster effortless with easy-on, easy-off speed ease clips.
- We strive to make the best OWB gun holsters because we know what you’re looking for: comfortable fit, protection for your gun, good retention, and easily adjustable.
- Custom made and hand crafted.
- Adjustable Retention.
- Lights and Lasers are available with this OWB holster.
- If you want the best OWB holster, then consider the Steyr OWB Contoured Holster.
Our Steyr OWB (Outside the Waistband) Contoured holsters are made of .08” Kydex and are available in 31 colors.These minimalist holsters protect your weapon while remaining light weight, durable and versatile. They are worn outside the waistband on either the right side of the body or the left side of the body. Cant is easily adjusted by re-positioning the Speed Ease (standard) belt clips . Whether you are sitting, standing, bending or walking, this is a comfortable holster for every day use. Our minimalist design allows for easy concealment.
- Outside the Waistband
- .08 inch Kydex thickness
- 3.5 ounces nominal weight
- Adjustable Retention
- Adjustable cant
- Speed Ease belt clips or Closed Loops are standard
- War Loops, Tech-Lock, Paddle Mounts and Thigh Rigs are available
- Available in 1-½ inch or 1-¾ inch belt width
- 31 color options
- Thread locker is provided to lock screws when desired cant is found
- Clean with warm non-abrasive soap and water. Remove gun from holster before cleaning.
- Check and tighten mounting screws on clips as necessary.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in America by Americans
Rail: A rail is a series of parallel metal splines and channels built into the underside of the gun frame below the front end of the barrel. The number of splines and channels varies, but they can be as few as one single spline. Rails are used to attach accessories, such as laser sights and flashlights. Many handgun models are offered with or without rails. Similarly, other models are offered with rails only or without rails only. A holster made to fit a handgun without a rail WILL NOT fit a handgun with a rail, and vice versa. We compare your response to our question against the mold that we use to make your holster. When you receive your holster, we want it to fit. If you are not sure, please call us.